- Web Design
- Web Marketing
- Social Networking
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Graphic Design
- Print Design
- Stationery Design (letterheads, business cards etc.)
My name is Gemma Finnigan, and I love designing websites.
I have seven years professional experience in the field, making websites and other digital and print media for companies like MSN, charities such as The Princess of Wales Memorial Trust, through to smaller companies like SuSu clothes and Keits training.
I pride my work on the following:
- Eye-catching, jaw-dropping, drop-dead gorgeous designs! Navigating the site should be a pleasure.
- High-quality, standards compliant code. Everything triple-checked and search engine optimised.
- Everything is custom-built from the ground up, to fit your needs. Each design should ooze personality and character!
Although my speciality is websites, I also have plenty of experience designing for print, everything from posters and catalogues to business cards and DVD covers.
Beautiful, easy to use websites
I provide eye-catching, jaw-dropping, drop-dead gorgeous, outstanding quality, high-standards websites... custom-built for you and your business.